[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-marketing] Promoting LibO to Vietnamese students by completing easy hacks

Nguyen Vu Hung (KiEi) vuhung at ki-ei.com
Tue Apr 19 10:49:11 PDT 2011

Hello Jeff Chimene,

(2011/04/19 23:47), Jeff Chimene wrote:
> Hi Nguyn:
>
> I'm sure the only issue is coordinating your selections with whatever is
> happening with the other LibO GSoC mentors.
LibO developers are busy. However, students who join GSOC or MHST will not
ping the developers whenever they get problems.

I think we will need to work on both email and IRC, and what a mentor
has to do
is answering the students' questions on the mailing list or IRC just
like every other emails.

# I don't have time to check IRC :)

Regards,

Nguyen Vu Hung

--
Nguyen Vu Hung (Nguyyễn Vũ Hưng)
LibreOffice, Vietnamese Translation Team.