[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] remove String with OUString

Noel Power nopower at novell.com
Tue Apr 19 10:11:22 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 13:55 +0100, Xisco Faulí wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's the first time I do it so I searched for previous commits  in
> order to get a referent. i couldn't find any example for
> String.AssignAscii so I replace it with OUStringBuffer.appendAscii.
First sorry for the delay in reviewing this, a colleague recently poked
me about this patch and even then I missed that mail until today :-(
So, I have pushed the commit, I omitted any hunks that modified the
signatures of ::Find or ::CreateObject methods as these are virtual
methods in some base classes and they generated ( rightly ) a stack load
of warnings relating to hiding of various functions. There were one or 2
minor buglets I noticed regarding assigning the string versus appending
the string. Hopefully I haven't made other mistakes as the patch didn't
apply very well at all on master ( and since we caused the delay in
reviewing it it seemed only fair to adapt it myself )

thanks for the nice patch
regards,
Noel