[Libreoffice] gbuild: use gb_CHECKOBJECTOWNER to check for double linked objects

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue Apr 19 14:36:05 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 18:24:57 +0100
Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com>
wrote:

> 	Can you unpack 'long strings' for me ? is it noticeably
> slower: >5% ? does it print tons of scrolling debug for every module
> built ? :-)

Long string as in "one string containing a list of every object in the
build and the lib it belongs to" totaling currently to >740KB on my
machine. I guess it is not notable now for a full build, but might
be in a rebuild recompiling just a few files.

> 	If not, it sounds like we should have it always enabled (?),
> particularly if we can cleanup the issues it finds :-)

Sure, can do. I havent tried it on all platforms for performance issues
or scalability, though. Also it should probably warn for now (and not
error out) as long as we have not fixed all the current dupes.

Best,

Bjoern

--
https://launchpad.net/~bjoern-michaelsen