[Libreoffice] no libreoffice-build-3.3.99.1 ?

Hanno Meyer-Thurow h.mth at web.de
Wed Apr 20 07:08:04 PDT 2011

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:43:07 +0200
Petr Mladek <pmladek at suse.cz> wrote:

> I did some changes. I made the "libreoffice" dirname configurable by
> --with-install-dirname option. Also I defined prefix, exec_prefix,
> libdir values in Makefile.in.
>
> The result is that the installation path is "/usr/local/lib/libreoffice"
> instead of "/libreoffice"
>
> I hope that my changes are fine for you.

They are perfectly fine for me. I just found a micro-optimization.
Instead of hard-wiring 'INSTALL_DIRNAME=libreoffice' I would prefer
it to be 'INSTALL_DIRNAME=$AC_PACKAGE_NAME', which is
generated by AC_INIT at the top of configure.in.

Though, $AC_PACKAGE_NAME would have uppercase letters. Is there any
posix function to lower-case that macro? Quite busy with other stuff, too,
right now ...

Regards,
Hanno