[Libreoffice] [ANNOUNCE] libreoffice-3.3.99.2 tag created (3.4.0-beta2)

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Wed Apr 20 08:00:34 PDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 07:27:51PM +0200, Petr Mladek <pmladek at suse.cz> wrote:
> The build repo is not tagged. We would like to get rid of it.

Hi Petr,

One question: the old build repo created .txt filelists in the build/
directory which helped creating subpackages: we could just read
lang_*_list.txt to split languages and so on. As far as I see the
boostrap-based build does not generate anything like that.

Is it in fact there, just I'm blind or is it planned to have those
filelists back in some other way?

Thanks.