[Libreoffice] Smart art like functionality

KAMI911 KAMI911 kami911 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:24:42 PDT 2011

Hi Thorsten, Michael,

As we discussed before, java is not preferred around LibreOffice. That is
why we decided to check the possible ways. However we have a never (interm)
release with more diagrams, possibilities like converting between diagrams,
etc. What do you think about? I hope we can gang up on smart art thing but
we prefer to create tools for end user to create diagrams in user friendly
way.

Cheers,

KAMI