[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-design] Git Artwork guide

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Wed Apr 20 13:39:19 PDT 2011

Hi Björn,

this is just amazing - thanks! After giving it an initial try a few
months ago, I never spend more time to explore Git a bit further ...
And also a big "thank you" to Thorsten who already added his great "icon
workflow" :-)

Am Mittwoch, den 20.04.2011, 11:12 +0200 schrieb Bjoern Michaelsen:
[...]
> I created a short tutorial for designers on how to get setup to
> contribute artwork directly to the project at without a complete build:
>
>  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/GitArtworkGuide
>
> @Designers: Feel free to move it, beautify it and most of all: link to
> it.

Since, we already have a "Tools" page I've started at OOo, so ...
      * linked to the GitArtworkGuide from there and also added a link
        to the artwork repository (cgit)
      * moved Thorsten's description (icon workflow) to this page
      * linked to the new items from the "LibreOffice Initial Icons"
        page

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/User_Experience/Tools#Support.2C_Documentation_and_Development

> @Developers: Feel free to improve the guide, if I missed out some pits
> that should be informed about.