[Libreoffice] How to produce a backtrace, debug packages missing

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org
Thu Apr 21 04:26:07 PDT 2011

Hi

sorry for the very basic question, but I want to assist on reporting a
recurrent crash and, per debug info in the wiki, I need the debug packages:

[Thread 0x7fffe707e710 (LWP 27231) exited]
[New Thread 0x7fffe707e710 (LWP 27256)]

0x00007ffff47b5230 in SvTreeList::GetDepth(SvListEntry*) const ()
    from /opt/libreoffice/program/../basis-link/program/libsvtlx.so
Missing debug package(s), you should install:
libreoffice3-debug-3.3.2-202.x86_64
(gdb)

where is the package "libreoffice3-debug-3.3.2-202.x86_64" located?

Thanks
--
Olivier Hallot
Founder, Steering Commitee Member - The Document Foundation