[Libreoffice] Quality of nightly for beta2

Volker Merschmann merschmann at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:56:49 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I have tried to install and use the actual nightly (20110420) on a
Windows XP system and found at least two obvious and annoying bugs.

The localisation is completely broken and you will get a crash every
time your closing it. See the bug-list here http://goo.gl/dXoAt

We should discuss if it makes sense to make the actual nightly for
windows (20110420) the beta2.

I know we will have more delay from time for the fixes, time to build
and at least easter.
But beta1 was desastrous and the people did not only look at us but
pointing with fingers too.
So we should go for quality imho.

Opinions anyone?

Bye

Volker

--
++ Volker Merschmann - ODF-Software Contributor