[Libreoffice] MSO binary formats

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 10:10:13 PDT 2011

Kohei that wasnt my intention my apologies. I appreciate all the work
you guys do and knowing this is in the works gives me great joy and
excitement to soon be able to recommend this great piece of software.

If i could and had more time and programming know how i would gladly
chip in but at the moment im in over my head with other things :(