[Libreoffice] [Patch] Make ScVbaWorksheet work with sheet local DBRanges

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 21 13:34:57 PDT 2011

Hello,

here a short patch that reworks the
ScVbaWorksheet::getAutoFilterMode/setAutoFilterMode methods.

It now works with the new sheet local DB ranges, which are no longer
available through UNO API. Additionally I changed those methods that they my
no longer manipulate named DB ranges because Excel only supports sheet local
anonymous db ranges.

Before this change there was some magic in picking the DB range. If you had
a db range, you could change it through vba and afterwards create a new
named range. After that it was not certain which db range would be
manipulated next.

I'll rework ScVbaRange next, but if someone knows additional places where
the old global anonymous db data was accessed by the Uno Api please send me
a short mail, so that I might fix it there too.

Patch is under LGPLv3+/MPL.
Regards,
Markus

P.S. Noel did you push the last patch?