[Libreoffice] Two services.rdb files in postprocess/packcomponents/makefile.mk ?!

Hanno Meyer-Thurow h.mth at web.de
Fri Apr 22 04:14:30 PDT 2011

I made the attached patches to get rid of the 'ooo-services.rdb' file
and fix the disabled-python build. Though, now I get a general
configuration error. stderr shows following message:

	Error: File /mnt/data/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-3.3.99.1/work/libreoffice-bootstrap-3.3.99.1/desktop/source/app/langselect.cxx, Line 401:
	unsatisfied query for interface of type com.sun.star.lang.XMultiServiceFactory!

Well, this is still beta1. Let's see if beta2 or beta3 behave.
But already better than crashing for non-existant file.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Regards,
Hanno