[Libreoffice] Some smoketests failed

Júlio Hoffimann julio.hoffimann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 05:07:21 PDT 2011

Hi Julien,

I'm too busy right now, but i tried to see what is happening. Look the error
message, it refers to
/libo/clone/testing/test/source/cpp/officeconnection.cxx with this

                osl_joinProcessWithTimeout(process_, &delay));

I think there are two missed headers, namely:

#include "cppunit/TestAssert.h"
#include "osl/process.h"

I didn't found them in the LibreOffice tree. You have to understand what is
the goal of that assertion and fix it yourself. Perhaps you'll have to turn
back to life the headers i mentioned using Git magic. :-)

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/attachments/20110422/54b48a61/attachment.htm>

More information about the LibreOffice mailing list