[Libreoffice] next QA irc session?

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 24 13:56:59 PDT 2011

HI Sophie, *,

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Sophie Gautier
<gautier.sophie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you think we should organize a new IRC QA session following the delivery
> of 3.4? that could encompass bugs filling and testing?

I'd rather have it earlier, either with beta3 or after the first RC -
by then the translation-teams should be done and have some time left
for QA :-)

> Following Cloph idea, I'll prepare an introduction on the different topics
> this time.

Sounds good, but please don't put all the burden on yourself.

One idea regarding the time, as there has apparently be some confusion
- maybe a "European" and one "Asian/American" makes sense? So that
people have a "daytime" slot and one at night to choose from. - Either
moring or afternoon, but that they're not forced to get up at 2am at
night :-)
I guess the most important thing to have for the next session is some
kind of moderator for the session, a guide for newcomers that keeps
the channel "busy"

ciao
Christian