[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] How to create get an XWorksheet from a XSpreadsheet?

Noel Power nopower at novell.com
Tue Apr 26 01:34:28 PDT 2011

On 18/04/11 11:00, Noel Power wrote:
> On 17/04/11 02:02, Markus Mohrhard wrote:

[...
> So.. the patch as far as I can see looks good, I will do some quick
> testing and push it if all is ok, supporting the copy of the
> associated code modules ( when copying into a new document  ) is
> something to think about later if you are interesting in that too.
> thanks again
sorry for the delay, I thought I committed and pushed this but I didn't
( it's possible I have it committed in one of the other build trees that
I have :-/ ) but anyway I did test this and it seems fine ( although I
would eventually like to fix this somehow in the sc core in parallel
with a new document in vba mode kinda thing. )

regards,
Noel