[Libreoffice] NEW TOOL

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Tue Apr 26 04:25:43 PDT 2011

Hi Fernanda,

On 2011-04-24 at 12:25 -0500, Fernanda Loayza wrote:

> i am just using LIBRE OFfICE writer, please i need a tool which let see
> in the same screen two parts of one document, is like a division bar in
> the screen. in both parts it will be possible to edit, modify, change
> the zoom of the page independently of other one.

This functionality is not yet implemented in LibreOffice, but we would
be happy to help anyone interested in implementing this feature.  You
need C++ knowledge, and willingness to implement this :-)  The best is
to start with an Easy Hack from:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks

to understand the tools.

Regards,