[Libreoffice] Where to put intro and about pics?

KAMI911 KAMI911 kami911 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 08:45:30 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

What can I put into 3-4? Or I totally missed the deadlines?

I would like to get
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?id=8855d5d14f1eea5f86df3db771e35b67104a7027
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?id=c9157e984d306850b7f18ac418290eee92ca09b4

and few other things. I will push it to master, for review.

I would like to release OxygenOffice 3.4 if I get my thing into the
tree. It is clear I am late, but I try to do my best. And sorry for
the problem that created my last commit. My mistake. Sorry.

Regards,
KAMI