[Libreoffice] [2nd attempt] Cleaning sal/inc/osl/file.hxx

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Apr 28 03:59:23 PDT 2011

Hi there,

On Thu, 2011-04-28 at 09:10 +0200, Chr. Rossmanith wrote:
> And I'll replace the wrapper functions like getSystemPathFromFileURL
> with the wrapped functions osl_getSystemPathFromFileURL.

	Um - I wouldn't do that. Particularly because these hide the impl.
details of the string - which are not that pleasant anyway:

    static inline RC getSystemPathFromFileURL( const ::rtl::OUString& ustrFileURL, ::rtl::OUString& ustrSystemPath )
    {
        return (RC) osl_getSystemPathFromFileURL( ustrFileURL.pData, &ustrSystemPath.pData );
    }

	will end up in-lined anyway; and just maps from the C++ to the C style
API.

	No problem / inefficiency there. [ assuming you were proposing removing
them ;-].

	HTH,

		Michael.