[Libreoffice] Pivot Table perf fix for 3.4

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Thu Apr 28 12:48:02 PDT 2011

Hi there,

As a heads-up, I just checked in a large-ish fix in the 3.4 branch [1],
to address performance issues in the DataPilot (or Pivot Table, whatever
the official name is now).  Unfortunately the change turned out to be
larger than I wanted it to be, especially for 3.4 which we are trying to
stabilize.  But I had to fix it otherwise the performance of DataPilot
(or whatever the... you get the picture) would suffer.

So, please watch out for any issues in this area.

Thanks,

Kohei

[1]
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/calc/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4&id=710ca4f56942cf8ad5f4494b2cb30250bf91438a