[Libreoffice] [Patch] [PUSHED] Support export of anonymous db data to OOXML

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Thu Apr 28 21:09:02 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-29 at 01:46 +0200, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> Hello,
>

> this patch allows to export the sheet local anonymous db data to
> OOXML. The export of named db data is no longer supported with this
> patch because Excel only supports the concept of one sheet local
> anonymous db data(named ranges are still supported).
>

> Additionally this patch fixes several issues around the export of
> built-in defined names.
>

> I tested the export of autofilter to binary excel format and OOXML and
> excel could read both files.

Looks good.  Pushed to master.

I saw one minor issue though.  When I defined a global range name
(Insert -> Names -> Define) and saved as Excel 2007 xlsx format, Excel
2007 opened the file but said that the content of defined name was
unreadable & must be repaired.  Could you perhaps look into this?

The xls binary export worked fine.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc