[Libreoffice] Blocker Bug for 3.4.2 release

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Aug 1 03:10:24 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-01 at 10:54 +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
> BTW: The crash happens when people close the document. It usually
> happens when people close the whole application => It is ugly,

	We've seen a number of similar bugs in recent times, some of which have
been quite long standing; there is some thought that the XCloseListener
impl. and 'notifyClosing' may not be being called correctly these days.

	That of course, may well trigger a number of issues - eg. one worked
around in basic's sb.cxx in recent times, potentially redlining related
crashes on close etc.

	Might be nice if someone had time to dig into / disprove that
hypothesis. Then again, it's always nice to fix latent bugs in various
shutdown paths ;-)

	ATB,

		Michael.