[Libreoffice] Request for a VM

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre at atc.tcs.com
Mon Aug 1 21:14:08 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am not sure what exactly you are asking for. My desktop is F15 and I
run a virtual machine on my desktop all the time. VirtualBox OSE is free
software, and Fedora is free software. So it should be easy :)

Maybe I got your question wrong... would you please rephrase?

Marc-André Laverdière
Software Security Scientist
Innovation Labs, Tata Consultancy Services
Hyderabad, India