[Libreoffice] LO Custom properties

swagat sharma swagat.sharma at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 00:16:45 PDT 2011

Hi,

I made a build that was successful, but when I run make dev-install, it
fails.. Any ideas?
Also I want a .deb installation. How can I get it? I tried
--with-package-format="deb". Is this correct?

I got the following error code.

LibreOffice: Using system memory allocator.
LibreOffice: This is for debugging only.  To disable,
LibreOffice: unset the environment variable G_SLICE.
LibreOffice: Using system memory allocator.
LibreOffice: This is for debugging only.  To disable,
LibreOffice: unset the environment variable G_SLICE.
Error: File
/home/eswagsh/Documents/LibreOffice_Sourc_Code/libo/framework/source/jobs/jobexecutor.cxx,
Line 163: JobExecutor::~JobExecutor()
Configuration don't send dispoing() message!

Exited with code '-1'
officeconnection.cxx:140:Assertion
Test name: N12_GLOBAL__N_14TestE::test
setUp() failed
- equality assertion failed
- Expected: 2
- Actual  : 0

Failures !!!
Run: 1   Failure total: 1   Failures: 1   Errors: 0
dmake:  Error code 1, while making 'cpptest'

        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/home/eswagsh/Documents/LibreOffice_Sourc_Code/libo/smoketestoo_native

 it seems that the error is inside 'smoketestoo_native', please re-run build
 inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

rm -Rf
/home/eswagsh/Documents/LibreOffice_Sourc_Code/libo/smoketestoo_native/
unxlngx6.pro # optional module 'clean'
/bin/bash
cd /home/eswagsh/Documents/LibreOffice_Sourc_Code/libo
source ./Env.Host.sh
cd smoketestoo_native
build

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the
top-level
make: *** [dev-install] Error 1