[Libreoffice] [MHST] GDB doesn't show name of methods in backtrace

Ta Duc Tung tatung2112 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 03:06:30 PDT 2011

On 08/01/2011 06:55 PM, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> On Thu, 2011-07-28 at 01:09 +0700, Ta Duc Tung wrote:
>> I've tried to make with debug=t but no change. GDB log still the same :(
>> Any one please help!
> 	You need to 'make clean' in sw and then 'make debug=true' - and -then-
> you need to ensure that your install is linked to the dev tree with
> solenv/bin/linkoo.
>
> 	Then you need to re-run gdb, (with ooenv sourced), and you should have
> more luck.
>
> 	Thanks !
>
> 		Michael.

Hi,

Firstly, I want to thank Michael. I still don't know how to ensure
whether my install is linked to the dev tree but follow your word, GDB
is somehow working (even there are still some "??" things, but at least,
I can "next" and "step" now).

I've try to use DDD to debug the code and I get this Segmentation Fault
http://pastebin.com/6ciQanTq

The bug above happens when I try to add a radio button to print dialog
of Writer. Like this:
http://pastebin.com/mS2G3e8t

Please, how to fix this fault. I think I miss something in adding new
radiobutton, but I don't know where it is.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ta Tung