[Libreoffice] Make dev-install without running smoketests

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Aug 3 02:39:21 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 10:54 +0400, Dmitry A. Ashkadov wrote:
> I have the same problem. I can run LibreOffice, but make dev-install
> fails on cppunit tests.
>
> > smoketest.cxx:203:Assertion
> > Test name: N12_GLOBAL__N_14TestE::test
> > equality assertion failed
> > - Expected:
> > - Actual  :  Impress:XML Draw:XML

An install set that fails the smoketest is still installed in
solver/350/PLATFORM/installation/, e.g
solver/350/unxlngx6.pro/installation/

It doesn't fail the smoketest for me, so the right thing to do is to run
the smoke test manually and see what fails. If it fails even the very
minimal smoketest its really a big useless pile of bits

tools->options->security->macro security->low : open
libo/smoketestdoc/PLATFORM/bin/smoketestdoc.sxw and click the "run"
button.

C.