[Libreoffice] [EasyHack] HybridPDF 2. strange problem

Jenei Gábor jengab at elte.hu
Thu Aug 4 11:09:20 PDT 2011

Hello,

I have the following problem: In the present version we may export PDF
by clicking on Export To PDF(or something like this) and Export,
choosing PDF format and etc. The main difference between the two methods
is the order of showing the dialogs. With the first method there isn't
too many problems. But if I use the second method I give the filename
before checking the HybridPDF(It only appears on PDF Filter dialog) so,
I cannot decide in the moment of closing the export dialog wether a
filename is correct(it does not exist yet) or not, so I even cannot warn
the user if it was an exisiting file (in the EasyHack it's written to
modify the filename when HybridPDF is checked). So, now should I make a
later warn(when I already know the output filename), or should I simply
eliminate Export/PDF filetype functionality? As I see one of these could
be the only solution, but the first one seems to be better. Otherwise as
for the original problem I am done with the correct name extension, so
it could be almost patched except this little problem.

Thank you for your help in advance:

Gábor