[Libreoffice] Windows SUSE LO-3.4 build for Yi Fan

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Fri Aug 5 09:45:28 PDT 2011

Hi Fridrich,

could you please provide a SUSE Windows build from the suse-3.4 branch
and make it available for Yi Fan?

We do not want to use the "build" repo. I have just committed few more
patches from the "build" repo into the suse-3.4 branch on tim. Feel free
to commit some more patches that are required on Windows. Though, do not
break Linux build, please ;-)

If you are unsure about a patch, leave it out and wait one more week for
Tor. Anyway, it would be great to give something to Yi Fan the following
week.

I am sorry, I did not have time to create any tag in the suse-3.4
branch. I think that it is not that important at this stage. I will do
it for the next build.

Best Regards,
Petr