[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] DbgAssert error: "HeaderBar::InsertItem(): ItemId already exists"

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Sun Aug 7 03:34:45 PDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 03:59:36PM +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-08-05 at 16:47 +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

>> I generated it against libreoffice-3-4, but it should apply cleanly
>> against master, too.

> Looks sane to me, pushed.

> Confirm patch is under LGPLv3+/MPL1.1 ?, can do a blanket "all my
> patches" thing if you wish, sort of common to do that.

I confirm all my patches, past, present and (to the extent possible by
law) future, to LibreOffice or OpenOffice.org, submitted by myself
without a notice contradicting this message to any of:

1) official development mailing list;

2) official bug tracker (http://openoffice.org/bugzilla/ or
   bugs.freedesktop.org);

3) Debian bug tracker (http://bugs.debian.org/);

4) Personally to a committer of LibreOffice (or OpenOffice.org), where
   context makes it clear the patch is intended for inclusion in
   LibreOffice (or OpenOffice.org)

are licensed under GPLv3+/LGPLv+3/MPL1.1+, as published by the Free
Software Foundation (Boston, Massachusetts, USA) or the Mozilla
Foundation (Mountain View, California, USA), respectively.

--
Lionel