[Libreoffice] [BUG] dbaccess/xmlfilter.cxx

Jenei Gábor jengab at elte.hu
Mon Aug 8 11:16:54 PDT 2011


I found out that on make -sr debug=true dbglevel=2 dbaccess did not 
compile successfully, the problem is with xmlfilter.cxx, it uses 
OStringBuffer, but there is no include to use it, so cxx says: 
"OStringBuffer is not a member of rtl namespace" I did the include, and 
the build works fine, I must notice that it only appears in debug 
version making, as the code is behind a DBGLEVEL>1 macro. I send the 
patch to fix it in the attachement, please add it to all the sources.

Gabor Jenei
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: 0001-patch-for-xmlfilter.cxx.patch
URL: <http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/attachments/20110808/d1e47e81/attachment.ksh>

More information about the LibreOffice mailing list