[Libreoffice] [BUG] dbaccess/xmlfilter.cxx

Jenei Gábor jengab at elte.hu
Mon Aug 8 11:16:54 PDT 2011

Hello,

I found out that on make -sr debug=true dbglevel=2 dbaccess did not
compile successfully, the problem is with xmlfilter.cxx, it uses
OStringBuffer, but there is no include to use it, so cxx says:
"OStringBuffer is not a member of rtl namespace" I did the include, and
the build works fine, I must notice that it only appears in debug
version making, as the code is behind a DBGLEVEL>1 macro. I send the
patch to fix it in the attachement, please add it to all the sources.

Gabor Jenei