[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] fix for fdo#37319: don't write invalid references to odf files

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 8 20:04:35 PDT 2011

Hello,

this patch removes entries like #REF! A1:A3 for named ranges when the sheet
referenced by the named range is no longer there. I implemented Regina's
first suggestion because I don't see a way to implement the other version
with our current formula api.

All in all this should be quite a save fix since I only added checks that
the ScTokenArray contains no error and that the reference is valid.

Regards,
Markus