[Libreoffice] build error in tail_build

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 9 05:04:35 PDT 2011

Cor Nouws wrote:

> But hey, better then summing up more reasons:
> what command(s) do I use to move to the new master?
> ..._______________________________________________
> LibreOffice mailing list
> LibreOffice at lists.freedesktop.org

Hello,

I don't think there's a script for this. Just create your local repo from
scratch by following this url :
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build (this page has
been updated).

You could save your autogen.lastrun if you want to preserve the options you
usually passed for the compilation.
Then after the autogen.sh part, copy the backup in your repo and rerun
autogen.sh before running the compilation with "make".

Hope I forgot nothing or misunderstood anything :-)

Julien.
PS : "make" fetches dictionnary and help repositories by default