[Libreoffice] .vimrc to compile source from within Vim

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue Aug 9 15:05:40 PDT 2011

Hi Eike,

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 18:50:12 +0200
Eike Rathke <ooo at erack.de> wrote:

> Hmm.. actually make continues to build if there there are more sources
> to compile, even if the target was given. How to make it stop after
> the specified target?

for gbuild-based modules I could image that happening with the changes
made in gnumake4, because:
Makefile => Library depfile -> Object depfile -> Object compilation

=> inherent depend by "include" statement
-> depends on

so make would try to remake the Library depfile as per:
 http://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual/make.html#Remaking-Makefiles
I am just guessing here (to lazy for builds on my vacation), but
does "make gb_FULLDEPS=" (setting gb_FULLDEPS to empty) help?

Best,

Bjoern

--
https://launchpad.net/~bjoern-michaelsen