[Libreoffice] [GSoc] pencil down dates and next master build

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Wed Aug 10 02:04:48 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Here are the next dates to keep in mind:
 * Recommended pencil down: Aug. 15th
 * Hard pencil down: Aug. 22th

The final evaluation will take place between Aug. 22th and Aug. 26th.

We would like to start a build with all your work the week before the
firm pencil down date. Make sure that you integrated your code in master
early next week.

All work that isn't going to master should land into a LibreOffice git
repo in a way or the other... concerned students and mentors should
check the available possibilities for this.

I hope you enjoyed your summer hacking with us and will stay in the
LibreOffice hackers' great family.

Regards,
--
Cédric Bosdonnat