[Libreoffice] XML pretty printer (was: Where did Setup.xcu go?)

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Thu Aug 11 00:43:57 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 09:25 +0200, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:28:42PM +0200, Eike Rathke <ooo at erack.de> wrote:
> > For which I always recommend xmlpp,
> > http://software.decisionsoft.com/tools.html

Many thanks Eike for that tool: I think I'll replace xmllint --format by
this ;)

> Is this better in some aspect than xmllint --format, which cames with
> libxml and requires no manual installation? :)

According to the description on the webpage it also separates the
attributes on single lines and alphabetically ordered... which is better
than xmllint --format. I hacked libxml once to get that and the patch
was sadly rejected...

Regards,

--
Cédric Bosdonnat