[Libreoffice] java LO part with Eclipse

Jenei Gábor jengab at elte.hu
Sat Aug 13 12:04:17 PDT 2011

Hello Julien,

I had this problem less than a week ago, if you read Cédric's website
you should find there the right way. First you have to set LO's JVM
setting. you have to set to listen on a port for remote debugger(in the
example it was 8000) and you have to set anotheroption,after this you
restart LO,and  with nmap you should see that port 8000 is open. Now, in
eclipse you go to debug configurations window, it's under the run
toolbar point. And there you have to set localhost and port 8000, after
this if you toogle a breakpoint it should work. For me it worked at
yesterday;)

Good luck:

Gabor