[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] 3.4 branch: Fix sane-headers switch to reflect reality

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Aug 15 09:58:23 PDT 2011

Hi Scarabeus,

thanks for the patch. It looked fine and I pushed it into the
libreoffice-3-4 branch, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4&id=5ab68a360f717b40b672d38ff29497c6b3c4e114

Just some nitpicking. Please, mention [REVIEW] in mail subject when you
want to integrate patch into a stable branch. It helps to get
attention ;-)

Also you should not sign off fixes by yourself. The commit into the
stable branch should be signed off by another person ;-)

Finally, I was surprised by the long commit messsage. My git force me to
use max 80 characters on the first line. The second line must be empty.
More detailed description can be on the next lines.

Best Regards,
Petr