[Libreoffice] Custom Animation not working

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Tue Aug 16 07:41:27 PDT 2011

swagat sharma wrote:
> Is there any configuration to enable custom animation for texts in impress.
> Its working for shapes but not for text.
> Any clues? M stuck.

No. I've asked you earlier to please provide more information about
your problem, preferrably in a bug, so people interested don't need
to hunt down info in several unrelated mails.

> I have no idea about the source of impress.. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.
> Also how can i clone only the code for impress?

No such thing. If you're interested in debugging this, you need a
full build anyway. We'll happily guide you there, best you join us
on irc #libreoffice-dev on freenode.

HTH,

-- Thorsten