[Libreoffice] Class Time and its funny ideas about time

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Tue Aug 16 08:50:20 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-08-16 at 15:13 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Terry,
> 	If you're discussing code in detail you're much more than welcome
> here[1] :-) really looking forward to your first patch - do you have
> problems building that we can help out with ?

Harrumph.  I started last week to do a `git pull` and then a
rebuild.  Finally gave up this morning and started a clean
build.

Resolution: I hereby resolve that I shall ask about my next
rebuild problem *before* I confuse things beyond
description.

> [1] - that's very different from an "something went wrong" or "I want
> XYZ feature" mail :-)

Isn't it funny that you should mention "something went
wrong"?  I am trying to rebuild with recent source just so
that I can say confidently that something still goes wrong.

I do have another "something goes wrong" that I have not
mentioned here because I cannot say exactly how to make it
go wrong.  Is there a way that I can make LibreOffice log
my actions--keystrokes, mouse clicks--so that I can see
exactly what I did?  Of course, this "go wrong" only happens
when I am thinking about something else.  <sigh />

Thank you for your encouragement.  I shall keep plugging a
while longer.

Terry.