[Libreoffice] java LO part with Eclipse

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Wed Aug 17 07:33:24 PDT 2011

Olivier Hallot wrote:
> Makes me wonder if a Virtualbox (or the like) VM with the full
> development environment "ready-to-go, pick your flavor" inside is
> not a must have.... Will it makes things way too easy? :-)

Nope, quite the contrary - it's a very nice idea -

though it needs someone to keep it updated, i.e. preferrably with
weekly, working snapshots of master, even more preferrably pre-built
so one can start debugging right away. :)

Anyone interested in investigating / playing with that? I know
Fridrich once did something similar, maybe bits and pieces there to
start from...

Cheers,

-- Thorsten