[Libreoffice] How to call from one component to another (sw->starmath)

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Aug 18 00:40:31 PDT 2011

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 08:31:55 +0200
Lubos Lunak <l.lunak at suse.cz> wrote:

> On Thursday 18 of August 2011, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >  Is that true in practice? Sw and writerfilter have a hard
> > depedency on
>
>  Correction: Writerfilter does not. It doesn't change anything though.

How does sw? With a quick look I neither find filter named in
sw/prj/build.lst not do I find sw in filter/prj/build.lst or
starmath/prj/build.lst. Also sw does not link yet against filter or
starmath or vice versa. Up until now those are completely independent.

Best,

Bjoern

--
https://launchpad.net/~bjoern-michaelsen