[Libreoffice] Template for copyright headers is cumbersome (was Re: How to call from one component to another (sw->starmath))

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Thu Aug 18 01:21:54 PDT 2011

On Thursday 18 of August 2011, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >  However, I can't help noticing that the template layout is ... er, not
> > suitable for easy use:
>
> How about attached patch? Does that address your points?

 It does, but does it really need to be so chatty to repeat the obvious facts
that each contributor's copyright relates only to portions created by that
contributor and that all rights are reserved by each contributor? I was
thinking more something like the attachment.

 But if it really needs to be spelled out for whatever lawyerly reason, your
changes are good enough for me.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz