[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Report #7: Wizards

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Aug 18 01:27:21 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 00:41 +0200, Xisco Faulí wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I took a look to the problem related to the Adress Data Souce Wizard
> ( it's not loaded on master ) and it's not caused by the changes i've
> been working on.

Yeah, I looked into that.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0ac9ee757cc07f86bcd22bfd8f8ea0adb810f206

broke the address book

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=b5736291ed105d5366797201d5f5f92ac2f39d14

now fixes it again.

The intent was to remove the adadas database support. But it remained
registered as installed, but not actually installed. When looking up
support for any address-book backend all registered-as-installed drivers
get queries, exception gets thrown, dialog doesn't appear. Should be ok
in master now again.

C.