[Libreoffice] Template for copyright headers is cumbersome (was Re: How to call from one component to another (sw->starmath))
l.lunak at suse.cz
Thu Aug 18 03:02:27 PDT 2011
On Thursday 18 of August 2011, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Hi all,
> On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:21:54 +0200
> Lubos Lunak <l.lunak at suse.cz> wrote:
> > It does, but does it really need to be so chatty to repeat the
> > obvious facts that each contributor's copyright relates only to
> > portions created by that contributor and that all rights are reserved
> > by each contributor? I was thinking more something like the
> > attachment.
> I like your version, but IANAL.
And do we have somebody like that? Who can decide if it is ok to change the
template to this version?
> Just an idea: IIRC we have a git hook
> that warns about commiting files with merge conflict markers like
> "<<<<<<", maybe we can have those in the template to try to ensure that
> the missing parts are filled in?
l.lunak at suse.cz
-------------- next part --------------
!! Please adapt the placeholder text inside the [ ] !!
* Version: MPL 1.1 / GPLv3+ / LGPLv3+
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License or as specified alternatively below. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* Major Contributor(s):
* [ Copyright (C) 2011 Jim Bob <jim at bob.org> (initial developer) ]
* [ Copyright (C) 2011 Ted <ted at bear.com> ]
* All Rights Reserved.
* For minor contributions see the git repository.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 3 or later (the "GPLv3+"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 3 or later (the "LGPLv3+"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPLv3+ or the LGPLv3+ are applicable
* instead of those above.
More information about the LibreOffice