[Libreoffice] Class Time and its funny ideas about time

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Aug 18 14:31:39 PDT 2011

Hi Terry,

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 11:50:20 -0400
Terrence Enger <tenger at iseries-guru.com> wrote:

> I do have another "something goes wrong" that I have not
> mentioned here because I cannot say exactly how to make it
> go wrong.  Is there a way that I can make LibreOffice log
> my actions--keystrokes, mouse clicks--so that I can see
> exactly what I did?  Of course, this "go wrong" only happens
> when I am thinking about something else.  <sigh />

there is some basic support for that with comphelper::UiEventsLogger:
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=&project=binfilter&project=core&project=dictionaries&project=help&project=translations&defs=&refs=UiEventsLogger&path=&hist=
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User_Experience/OpenOffice.org_User_Feedback_Program

but it might be bitrotted a bit since it is not used active in LO.

Best,

Bjoern

--
https://launchpad.net/~bjoern-michaelsen