[Libreoffice] compilation problems

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 05:17:08 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-08-19 at 13:32 +0200, Jacek Wolszczak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to compile LO master and I get  the following error when
> doing "make dev-install" ERROR: The following files could not be
> found:
> ERROR: File not found: gnome.xcd

> --- --disable-gconf

gnome.xcd is added to your install set in
scp2/source/gnome/file_gnome.scp gnome.xcd and is behind various
conditionals

gnome.xcd is built in postprocess/packregistry/makefile.mk and is behind
conditionals too.

But there were different conditionals for including it in the install
sets vs building it. It looks like the building it conditionals are the
right ones, so mirrored those into the including it logic.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=b0b157057005c27c401cebd77fb9ab7208329a2a

though I guess basically if someone goes off the "./autogen.sh; make"
path you typically get to maintain the combination of flags you use
yourself :-)

C.