[Libreoffice] dragging masterbuild to another directory?

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Aug 19 14:53:18 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks wrote (19-08-11 18:16)

> 	There used to be a tool:
>
> 	solenv/bin/relocate
>
> 	that you could pass the new path too having moved the source tree. It
> is -likely- that that is not working -so- wonderfully these days (you'd
> prolly need to re-source the new environment and do a new 'make
> dev-install' after it).
>
> 	But it'd be good to fix that up so it continues working. Clearly if you
> do an install with 'ooinstall<path>' that will continue working
> ~forever [ if you don't link it ] - and doesn't drag around the source
> tree either, does that help ?

Didn't dive in relocate, but ooinstall does what I want. Thanks,
Together with lots of other suggestions from the other devs (thanks
again!) I have done some builds and testing last week, so that makes me
rather confident with it, to make some little next steps.
(Only problem is that the next appr. 8 weeks will be mostly needed for
work ;-) But I won't forget. )

Cheers,

--
  - Cor