[Libreoffice] [GSOC][patch] Multiline inputbar

Anurag Jain anuragjainfzd at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 10:46:44 PDT 2011

Hello Kohei,

I've Worked around ScrollBar and Made it appear. But still not able to
get the event handling thing working. Also I've improved some previous
code which handles sizing and positioning of button and other
controls. Also in order to delay the call to InitEditEngine, I think
we can make use of the GainFocus() method. The call should be made
only after the textbox has got focus. Firstly, I want you to guide me
in syncing the ScrollBar event with the textbox and after that I'll go
for fixing the EditEngine thing.

I've attached the patch over here, awaiting your suggestions.

Thanks and regards.

--
Anurag Jain
Final yr B.Tech CSE