[Libreoffice] [GSoC] link-time optimization

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Aug 22 07:56:31 PDT 2011

Hi Honza,

So we have some proof-of-concept LTO work pushed to the LibreOffice
repository - care to have a look & try it how it copes with your changes
in gcc etc.? ;-)

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core
sudo zypper si -d libreoffice-bootstrap
./autogen.sh --enable-lto
make
make dev-install

More here: http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/developers/ , or
appear on #libreoffice-dev on irc.freenode.net :-)

All the best,
Kendy