[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2011][svgexport] weekly report #13

Marco mrcekets at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:11:01 PDT 2011

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:07:56 +0200, Thorsten Behrens
<thb at documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> Marco wrote:

skip

>> PATCH SET:
>> I attached a patch set based on the master branch, as it was on
>> Monday July 7, that includes all enhancements I implemented until now.

I attached a new patch set:
The embedded script now includes detailed license notices:
the source code has been partitioned in separated parts according to the
license the code is subject to.

Fixed two bugs:
- the page number placeholder field was not exported correctly if
   it was the only type of text field exported;

- when in index page mode you select the same slide shown before
   switching to index mode no slide is shown (all slides are hidden)

> Thanks for that! I still experience some severe mem exhaustion on FF
> 3.6, so before merging the later javascript changes, would need to
> look into that. Also, we talked about the license for the various JS
> parts, would love to have that clean before merging as well.

For sure I want to fix such a bad problem. Do you have the same behavior
also with the last version I sent you (the one with tracing info enabled) ?

Cheers,
    Marco