[Libreoffice] DrawPolyLine on Windows

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Tue Aug 23 08:06:48 PDT 2011

> I tried to draw polyline.... But on Windows... the end point is not drawn...

I am not saying your patch is not useful, but just out of interest, how do you interpret the word "point" in the GDI documentation for LineTo()? Does it in fact simply mean "pixel"? But what if the current pen is wider than one pixel? Or is the vagueness intentional and any expectation of pixel-perect repeatable results with different graphics devices and drivers is futile?

Compared to how strictly mathematically X11 graphics is defined for wide lines, the GDI "specification" is just horrible.

--tml